The process of evaluating and selecting Warehouse Management Systems has dramatically changed. With the advancement of cloud platforms, mobile applications, and real-time business intelligence tools, the criteria for selecting a WMS today is much different than with first-generation systems.
Technical architecture is now a critical evaluation criterion for buyers.
- Gartner, "Consider These Critical Issues When Evaluating Warehouse Management Systems"
Evaluating a Cloud WMS is much different than evaluating traditional, out-of-date, expensive Warehouse Management Systems. There are exciting new factors to consider when reviewing the cutting-edge technology of a cloud WMS.
In this eBook, you'll learn valuable information including:
1) The most important thing in selecting a cloud WMS
2) How to evaluate reporting and analytics
3) What makes a great user experience
4) How to keep costs down and get the most from your WMS
5) 5 Factors to look for when buying a cloud WMS